Saturday, December 09, 2006

Miller Family Christmas


The Miller Family Christmas including all 19 of us: Mom and Dad; Lizz and Matt, with their kids, Jordan, Ethan, Hannah, and Ava; Dot; Ben and Christina; Me and Heidi, with our son Alex; Dan and Katherine; Jon; Sam; and Rachel.

Christmas was crazy with all of us, but very memorable. It will probably be the last Christmas that the entire Rich and Cindy Miller family can be together.

We also enjoyed having Mom's sister, Dot, up from AZ for a visit. Heidi's family, including her parents; her sister, Jenna; and her sister, Stephanie, with husband, Tim, and kids, Eliza and Amanda.

Mana got Alex a Santa suit, and he was the cutest little Santa I've ever seen.

Heidi and I are already missing our family, now that the holidays are over and many of them have already left. We both feel blessed to have large and happy families.







We didn't want Alex to feel silly being the only one with footie PJ's, so Heidi and I decided to get some too. Alex's PJ's were a Christmas gift from Mana.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So here's the question I'm sure everyone's burning to ask: where did you get adult sized footie-jammies??
-Sarah

JMM said...

Sarah- Go to http://www.pajamacity.com.

Matt and Valerie said...

You guys are such a cute little family. We are so blessed to have you as friends.
Val