Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Therapy

It is summer. It is hot out. I have three small children. We drive a lot of places. I am stressed about everything. A van without air conditioning does. NOT. help.

But today, I did some self therapy. I called the Chrysler Corporation and gave them a piece of my mind about how the dealer that fixes our van ordered an air conditioning part for us 3 1/2 WEEKS ago and IT STILL WILL NOT BE HERE FOR 2 MORE WEEKS!!! Again, it is summer. It is hot. I have 3 small children. We drive a lot. This is lame. I told them so. :P I will not pay for this part. Grrrrrr! And I will NEVER NEVER buy a Chrysler Corporation vehicle again. There. Now I feel better. :)

7 comments:

Katherine said...

You GO Girl!!! You tell them! I support you 100% Hope things calm down for you sooner than later! Love you!

Christina said...

Wow, yet another story to add to my list of "Why I Only Buy Japanese Cars." Our current car repairs being one of them... I won't even go into it.

Unknown said...

That's awful Heidi. I'm sorry!!!! They need to be paying for you to get a rental!! I think you should have all your should go to the dealer and have all your kids cry on cue..... :) Love you!! I hope it gets better

Sheila said...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR NO A/C!! What the HECK are these people doing with their sweet time??? I'm soo sorry Heidi, this is the LAST thing you need to be worrying about right now...LAST THING!! Did they make you feel better at least?

Sheila said...

PS I like Amber's idea with the kids crying. Good one.

Ware Family said...

That's just cruel and unusual! I used to drive an old beater with no AC. It was bad enough for me, I can't imagine having my 3 kids in there with me. I hope the part comes QUICK!!

nathan n rachel said...

NO AC...in humid Iowa. UGH! I had no idea you could give people a piece of your mind. I'm impressed Heidi.