So I realize that this is just the first of MANY fat lips, but I just had to share with you Alex's first real tumble. This morning I left him sitting on the carpet for a minute or so. I guess I didn't realize how good he is getting at scooting because next thing I knew he had scooted to this wood divider thingy in the entrance to our apartment and banged his mouth really hard on the wood. He SCREAMED and it bled and it swelled and bruised. I felt TERRIBLE. Poor little guy. You can't really tell much in the picture (I took about 10 pics trying to get a good shot of it) and, yes, I did wait until he was happy again to do the photo shoot). Anyway, here's my little man.
2 comments:
I hope your doing better now Alex. Your dad used to fall and hit his head too.
Oh the beginning...I love that you captured it on camera, it's fun to document all the spills and thrills! (Plus he'll love to see them when he's older) What a sad day.
Post a Comment