Just thought everyone should know that today is the PERFECT day. It is 70 Degrees sunny and breezy. It's the perfect weather in my opinion. I suppose the only thing that could make it better would be if it were October and the leaves were changing color. I love the fall the very best!
What season is your favorite?
4 comments:
I really like them all. Especially if Mana is with me.
Dad (Papa)
I thought I liked summer the best, but a few really hot days lately are threatening to change my mind. I'm not much of a winter person. So, perhaps I should say late spring/early summer, when the flowers are in bloom and the weather is warm, but not too hot.
I like spring the best. There are so many pretty flowers in bloom... I really like the fall too. Definately 70 degree weather.
(Awe man! Danny beat me. We were totally racing to see who would get the comment done first.)
Post a Comment