Wednesday, August 22, 2007

We've Been Tagged

Here ya go Danny and Anna!! Both of us (Heidi and Joseph) have finally answered the questions posted by our friends. This was really fun to do by the way. :o)
4 Random Things about us:
*I love putting corn flakes in my ice cream
*It really bothers me when the toilet paper is put on the with end underneath.
*I love to sing and dance around the house with Alex when Joseph isn't home.
*I love everything and anything pumpkin (candles, pie, even ice cream)

*I always put marshmellows in my ice cream.
*I make a terrible noise when I brush my teeth.
*I conveniently forget things.
*I LOVE to watch Little House on the Prairie with my wife.

4 Favorite Jobs
*Bremwood Lutheran Children's Home (Skill Development Counselor)
*Boy Scouts of America (Learning for Life Director)
*EFY Counselor
*A Information person in the RB

*Forklift Driver at Knaack
*SHAaster
*Editor in Chef
*Prescription Delivery Boy

4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
*Secondhand Lions
*Dreamer
*Remember the Titans
*Annie

*Court Jester
*Secondhand Lions
*Horatio Hornblower
*Gettysburg

4 Places you've Lived
*Iowa
*Utah
*Brasil
*Illinois

*Littleton, CO
*Provo
*Houston
*Boston

4 TV Shows you Watch
We don't really watch TV, but when we have lived with someone who had TV we watched American Idol, Amazing Race, Lost, and if we did have TV I (Heidi) would watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition.

4 Places You have Been on Vacation
*Palmyra, NY
*Big Sur, CA
*Southern Utah Parks
*Boston

*Boston
*Oahu
*Nauvoo
*Grand Canyon

4 Favorite Foods
*Rasberries
*Pumpkin Pie
*Potatoes in just about any way
*Fresh Hot Homemade Bread with Butter

*Heidi's Salmon meal
*Heidi Crockpot Chicken
*Heidi's Cheesy Chicken
*Hot Dogs

4 Websites you Visit Regularly
*Your Blog if it's on our links
*Gmail
*Weather Channel
*Our Bank's website

*Roots Web
*Gmail
*Your Blog if it's on our links
*Iowa Law School

4 People We want to Tag
*The Bullocks
*The Hatchmans
*Jason and Kimmy
*The Capells

P.S. For those of you who are wondering, I will very shortly be letting everyone know what we have been up to for the last couple of weeks. I know we have dissapeared, but we are back!! :o)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like heidi is a great cook- I think I want the recipes!

Heidi Miller said...

I'd be glad to give them to you. I really don't think they are anything special, but thankfully Joseph is easy to please when it comes to food. By the way Sarah . .. I think you are so great and I am so glad you are here in Ioway with us!