Sunday, July 29, 2007


I never mentioned in a previous blog that after we moved out of our apartment we stayed for a week with Thomas and Jenny Herr and their two kids William and Chloe. They were very good friends before that, but now they are more like our family. I feel like Jenny is my sister that just grew up half way across the world (England). We had so much fun that week!!!! For some reason in all the time we spent with them, the only pictures we got were bathtime pictures of the kids, so last night I made SURE to get a good one with Thomas and Jenny. I also got one of just Jenny and I, but I accidentally deleted it. :O(
Another reason for this post is to thank all our GREAT friends from our ward here. Last night we went to the Herr's for what we thought was going to be a little barbeque with them and the Evanses, but when we got there most of our closest friends from the ward were also there. We got to say goodbye to the Axelsons, the Hickenloopers, the Horns, the Moore's, the Evanses, the Neumanns, the Abrahams, and of course the Herrs. Those we missed were the Moons, the Fellows, the Stinemans, the Larsens, the Claytons, and the Geotterborgs. It meant a whole lot to us to see so many people there. We felt very VERY loved. We are sad to leave here but excited to move on to this next phase of life. So Bittersweet. Here are some pictures from the picnic.

From top to bottom . . . . Jinger eating her pudding. She was in my Primary class and one of the most intelligent 5 year olds I know. A bunch of the kids playing. I think there were about 15 children there. So fun! Brother Horn, and the Moore Family. The Evanes and Sister Horn. Kids at the food table. The Neumanns and the Abrahams.



1 comment:

Sheila said...

HEIDI...where have you been?? I need updates!! How's everything in Iowa going...I really just need to call you!! I MISS YOU!