Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Where are your Toesies?!

Here's a fun video I wanted to share. Isn't he just so talented?!

It seems like Alex has been learning new things almost everyday. His newest thing is going around saying, "Wow, Wow!" He is soooooo close to walking all on his own too. He'll just start going after other kids and then realize he can't quite keep up and revert back to crawling. So cute. He can repeat most of the sounds we make and loves to make games out of that. His most favorite thing of all right now though is Daddy! He is so super duper attached to him. When he is home, it is GOODBYE momma and HELLO Daddy! He seriously will not come to me when Joseph is here, and when I take him . .. oh man, watch out. The funniest thing he does is makes upset faces. I can't help but laugh when he does it. It's almost like he is using all the strength he has to pull the meanest face he can just to make us feel sorry for him. HA!! We love this kid!

8 comments:

Matt and Valerie said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how grown up he is. I really need to come and see my boyfriend - I don't want him to forget me.

Drea said...

He is sooooo cute!!

Jen said...

Wow! Look at the size of those feet!

Sheila said...

What a cute boy you have Heidi! I love that you call them toesies...so cute, and he was so proud that he could show you!!

Angela said...

I love being able to see a video of him! This is so cute! I loved hearing you laugh in it too. It made me laugh!

Ben, Telia, Aeden and Eliza said...

What a cute boy! It has been so much fun to see pictures of your family and their adventures. Thanks for keeping me updated. P.s I loved the laughing, it made me so happy.

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

He really is getting so big, such a darling boy! Quite the personality!

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

Ok so I love seeing your family now when ever i want! I have to tell you that your swallow family recipies are great and I think I might just add the link for quick reference! I loved hearing your voice in the video......SAUDADES!!
te amo!