I just wanted to shout out how thrilled I am to have my hubby for three whole weeks without having to share him with law school, or rather without law school having to share him with us. ;o) Joseph finished his last final yesterday afternoon and then we celebrated by having a fun and relaxing evening at home as a family. I am so proud of all his hard work this semester! Then, today we came to my mom and dad's house and then next week we'll head to Chicago to visit Joseph's family and our friends there. Three weeks and no school! Yay!!!
Also, I know it's late in the season for this, since this happpened more than 2 weeks ago, but I wanted to show a picture of Alex meeting Santa Claus for the first time. He wasn't to sure about him. Even the peace offering of a sugary sucker didn't do the trick at first.
3 comments:
Did he finally give in to the "yum yums"? Santa can be scary... He could be nabbed for breaking and entering... Okay... I'm tired. I hope I can see you while you are visiting. Of course we have to have a blizzard the weekend that you come up and then we leave town for Clinton on Monday and don't come back until Wednesday. Sooooo... I probably will miss you yet again! I saw Lindsay Eibey at Kohls the other day! She's too funny! Have a wonderful Christmas if I don't see you!!!
so your here and I get no call?? I suppose I'll forgive you this time!
Lindsey
Hey hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas. I'm so glad you all were able to relax together after Josephs finals! We are having so much fun in Sun Prairie, we fly out to Boise tomorrow morning. Pray for us! I really hope the weather cooperates!
Post a Comment