Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Unnerving

Maybe Landlords shouldn't say things like this . . . .
Lanlord: "I saw that Nicole (that is my good friend and neighbor) was in the paper the other day."

Me: "Oh yeah, they interviewed her for something. I can't remember what."

Lanlord: "My wife and I usually look at the paper everyday to see which of our tenants made it into the police report . . . it was nice to see that one of our tenants was in the paper for something positive for once."

Me: "Oh?"

Yeah, I'm not so sure he should have told me that. :o)

6 comments:

Aggieland Mom said...

Yeah! I'm famous! haha I actually tried to find that article online but after searching through months of archives I gave up. Oh well. I hope nobody else saw it, I'm sure the picture of me was horrendous. Is that how you spell horrendous? Probably not. Horrorendous, maybe? They need to get spell check on here!

Annie said...

That is a little weird...It is good to hear from you. Here is our address 1107 E Ardyce Lane Mount Prospect, IL 60056

Jen said...

Nice. Well, the cops make "the loop" through our complex a few times a day. So comforting...

Sheila said...

Lol, this is funny Heidi...I guess keep your doors locked, right? I think I hear the bums outside rummaging through our dumpster...nice. Is that legal?

Paul & Ashley Justensen Family said...

Comforting thought! Isn't it nice to know your landlord is watching out for you? That is, watching out to see if you get booked!

Angela said...

How nice. He definitely needs a little talk about what to and not to say to tenants! I love the background of your blog! It's so cool!