Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Excuses

Hi everyone. I have had a few complaints that I haven't posted in nearly a month. I just wanted to say that I have no good excuse other than that I just haven't felt like doing it and let's be honest, there hasn't been a whole lot going on. Sooooo, someday I will do another post, but for now you'll just have to wait. Sorry. :o)

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Ok, lame excuse!! Just take a picture of yourself with your lil buddy and post it so we can see our beautiful Heidi and how Alex is doing! I seriously check your blog like daily to see if you posted something new, (maybe everyother day) anyways, way too much! I MISS YOU LOVE!! Oh, and thanks for emailing me, I need to write you back. I LOVE YA!

Sine family said...

Hey you guys. Sarah found my blog through Celi's ad in return I found your blog through her. How the heck are you guys doing?

Sine family said...

PS I'm adding you to my blog so I can keep up with what you guys are up to.

Stephanie said...

We're all still really mad about it. Just FYI. :)

Anna said...

Just for the record, I wasn't complaining. I was just noticing. Earlier this year I was a little sparse on the posting.

Katherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.