Sunday, September 14, 2008

What's Wrong With YOUR Bed?

Alex is really great at going to bed, but tonight after he'd been in there for about 30 minutes, he started whining for us. I went in there after awhile and this was our conversation:

Me: Alex, it's night night time, do you just need hugs and kisses?

Alex: Yeah, hugs and kisses.
Gave him hugs and kisses
Me: Okay, night night time now.

Alex: Snuggle in Mommy's bed?

Me: No, honey, you need to go to sleep in your bed.

Alex: Please snuggle in Mommy's bed?

Me: What is wrong with your bed Alex?

Alex: I fart my bed.

13 comments:

Paul Justensen said...

Well Yeah!!! You wouldn't want to sleep in a stinky bed either, would you? That story is so funny! What a cute, honest little boy.

Sheila said...

Alllll boy, that's for sure!

Erin said...

Man, that's awesome. Sorry for being a lurker, Millers, but I could resist commenting no longer. That made me laugh so hard. I'm going to share it with David when I see him tonight!

Erin said...

p.s. Tell Dot that for goodness sake, I want access to her blog already! Sheesh.

Martin and Taryn said...

Oh, wow that is absolutely HILARIOUS! Kids really do always surprise us with what they say!

Deanna said...

LOVE IT! So funny. You'll have to check out our blog. You'll soon see just how similar our taste is. :) I even have a story about our little guy tooting in his bed. Hee hee. Parallel universe (or neighborhood).

Stacy said...

Love it! I can hear you laughing in my head right now!

Aggieland Mom said...

Love it! Now, did he learn that from you or Joseph? lol

Katherine said...

That is funny, I feel his pain, when that happens sometimes you really do just want another bed!!! :o)

Charla and Jarom said...

Oh man, that's funny :) We were just trying to decide what is a good age to transfer Evan to a toddler bed, I think we're going to hold off for a little bit.

Samantha Fife said...

I love it! That makes me want a boy next!!!! So dang cute......

Angela said...

hahaha... that is so funny! Cute little guy didn't want to have to sleep in it! =)

Matt and Valerie said...

Hey Jeodo,
Thanks for the laugh. Hope all is well - sure love and miss ya tons. Hope to see you again before too long.
Val