I just wanted to shout out a big THANK YOU to all my friends here in Iowa. I feel like I have always been blessed with good friends in my life and lately it has really hit me hard how GREATLY I have been blessed with good friends.
Joseph has been away a lot lately and will be gone this entire week and I got not one, but 3 dinner invitations for today and tomorrow. I had help today with Alex while I taught a lesson at church, Joseph had a last minute ride to the airport so that I could be available for my responsibilities at church, and I was asked by many just how I was doing. That was all today! I can't even begin to list the ways in which these DARN GOOD PEOPLE have blessed my life over the entire last year here. I have tears streaming down my face right now because I just feel so much gratitude for the wonderful people that give so selflessly and that make me feel like a million bucks and that show so much unconditional love to me. Thanks ladies (and their good husbands). :o) You have blessed my life more than you may ever know. I just love each of you to pieces!
2 comments:
I miss all those DARN GOOD PEOPLE in Iowa! Tell Joseph good luck with all the fun interviews. :)
Why don't you just marry all those darn good people in IOWA!
-Dan
P.S. Hope to see you guys soon
Post a Comment