Sunday, February 15, 2009

Books Books Books

Recently the kiddos and I have started going to the library more regularly and each time we go, I just let Alex walk beside the stroller and toss any book he wants into the stroller basket (of course we only go in the picture book section and I do stop him at about 10 to 15 or so each time). Every book he grabs he says, "I like this one Mommy!!" It is so much fun. Because of this random way of book choosing, we have come across what are becoming favorites and have decided to make a second blog. We are using it to list and comment on baby and children's books that we love. The address is http://www.millermunchkinminds.blogspot.com/ and there will be a link to it on our sidebar. We hope that through it, you can find some books you and your kids will love.

2 comments:

Martin and Taryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martin and Taryn said...

Reading your blog and learning about your family really makes us excited to have kids! You seem to be so happy and have a great family life!