Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Alex or AJ: Part II

So, per recommendation of my sister Kim, we decided to just ask our little guy whether he wanted his name to be Alex or AJ (this was after re-explaining to him that his full name is Alexander Joseph Miller).

He replied with a resounding, "I'm AJ!" I personally think his reply was mostly based on his great love for letters . . . "Cool my name is two letters!" . . . but I also really do think he understands that A and J are the first two letters of his first and middle name. So, while I am super used to calling him Alex, I am trying hard to call him AJ as well since that is what he chose and he responds fine to both . . . then again he also responds to Alexander Joseph (when he is trouble), Goosey Goose (when he is being silly) Buddy (when we are just hangin out), Boo Boo(when the Courtrights are over) . . .and the list goes on. The poor kid is going to have an identity crisis soon.

P.S. Easter pics are coming soon. If only it didn't take an hour to download pictures onto my dinosaur computer. Grrrrrrrrrr.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think AJ is super adorable--can't wait to meet him!!!

Tawnya said...

You know, I never thought of asking him what he wanted to be called. Seems logical enough. I'll tuck A.J. away in my memory and try to stick to it!

Kari said...

That's totally cute that he chose AJ. He is quite the smart little guy. I think both names are cute so whatever ends up sticking will suit him perfect! Miss you!

Sheila said...

What a little smarty pants!! I love that he chose AJ!!! I can't believe he knows all of his letters...geez, I think we have a genius here!