Sunday, April 19, 2009
Easter Pics and Our Little Baller
This is Alex following around his little friend Julia. We are beginning to think he has a crush on her since tonight when we were talking with him about going to the temple and being sealed as families, etc, he said, "When I'm bigger I'll go to the temple like mommy and daddy and Julia will go to the temple too!" It may just break his little heart when I tell him he is third in line for Julia's heart. First Warren, then Sam, then Alex. He has some serious competition.
After Church on Easter Sunday we came home and took some pics outside of the kids all gussied up in their Easter clothes.
I love Children's Place sales. Pants: $6, Sweater vest: $6, Tie: $4. Love it. Thanks Michelle for the kickin cowboy boots!
We like to call this . . . Steamrollerrrrr!!! Poor Rebekah. The things she puts up with.
I loved this little Easter dress on her. She is getting sooo big. It is size 9M . . . yeah, she is not even 5 months yet.
And Alex's new love lately is basketball. There is a court at the park up the street from us, and he always sees the "boyz" playing and wanted a "big basketball." He has some serious skills . . . I do too if I may say so myself. Well, at least he was impressed. :)
He of course had to share with Rebekah and tell her all about how to 'dribble' and 'score.' He is seriously such a good big brother.
My personal favorite: Dribbling lessons. He did pretty well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
oh such cute Easter outfits. I can't believe you got the vest for so cheap! I was waiting for it to go on sale here and they sold out too fast. So cute! They are getting so big! I think Alex looks a lot like you!
CUTE! I think Zach wore that tie on Easter too. What little studs! I love the dress too.
Nice job mommy teaching Alex how to be a baller!! He learns from the best!! Looks like you guys are getting some great weather! I can't believe how big Rebekah is getting!!! AHHH I JUST LOVE HER!
What a cutie!! I love your pictures of the kids in their Easter things.
I love Easter clothes and the bright sunshiney feeling they bring!
I'm glad you're teaching Alex some bball skills early... he'll need them to keep up with his mom. You definitely have some mad skills! =)
Totally adorable! I am in love with his sweater vest outfit!
I love the clothes...they're adorable.
Rachel
Post a Comment