Let me introduce you to Big Blue (Alex named him):
He is our new (to us) mini van. Our sweet Uncle Bob let us drive him all summer while in Arizona and he kinda became part of the family. Then Uncle Bob was kind enough to sell him to us and let us bring him back to Iowa.
Wellllll, come next summer, we will be taking him back to Arizona because Joseph received a job offer with Snell and Wilmer and we will be returning to sunny Arizona next summer for good!!!!! Oh and yes, you can all visit us while you are freezing to death in Iowa during the winter. :) Saying that makes me feel better about missing Iowa's beautiful Autumn. :) We are so thrilled and feel blessed beyond what I can describe. Congratulations Joseph! I am so proud of you for all of your faith and hard work to care for our family.
Oh, and in case you were wondering why on earth we would just up and buy a van for no reason . . . well . . . we can't fit 3 carseats in our little subaru . . .
13 week belly
Due March 12, 2010
Yes, it was a surprise . . . a very very big surprise.
28 comments:
Heidi!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
YAY!! Congratulations Joseph!! That is so exciting! You guys will be closer to Cali for good now!! We may just have to take an Arizona vacation or better yet lets just all meet in Disneyland next year!! AND congratulations Heidi!! You are an amazing mother and will do awesome with 3 beautiful Miller munchkins! Hope you are feeling well! Miss you tons!! Love you!
Congrats on 2 levels. Vans are the best I love mine and I only have one child. I secretly wanted an accidental pregnancy so I could have kids so close together but knew I couldn't handle it. Heavenly father must know that you are such an awesome mom that you can handle it.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Yay about the job and the baby!!
Wow lots of exciting news for your family! Congrats on the job and congrats on the baby!!!
Congrats! For everything :)
Congratulations! Everything about the Miller family is getting bigger and better... including your belly, Heidi! We're so happy for you!
:) I'm so happy for you!
Yeah! That is great news! What a surprise!
Congratulations! How great to know that he will have a job when he graduates! And congratulations on the baby!! What exciting times for your family!
How happy is that! Good luck with everything!
YAY HEIDI!! So glad the news is out! Love the van name, so cute! AND YOU ARE SO CUTE!
AHH! What a happy surprise! Holy cow, that's awesome. Hard, I'm sure, but awesome!!
WOW! Parabens amiga!
Oh how we love the Millers! All this exciting news is so great. I am glad everyone knows so I can now ask you how your doing in public!! I can't tell you the number of times I almost sliped :). We love you guys, so glad everything is working out so well.
Yay!!! We're so excited for you on both counts! I had no doubt Joe would get an offer. It will be wonderful to have your family here in Phoenix. If you're looking for places to live around here, I can suggest a few neighborhoods :)
Wahoo! We will be so glad to have you back!
Cute, Heidi! You are a wonderful Mom and baby Miller is so fortunate to be coming to your family. Also, wonderful news about the job offer. Congrats!
Congrats on the Job (well deserved)!!! I am still in shock about the baby news, but SOOOO happy for you guys!!!!! You are both such good parents #3 will be a piece of cake!
CONGRATS ALL AROUND!!! Your "big blue" is just like ours! I'll let you know how it works with 3 carseats come December! How are you feeling? I am 28 weeks now and ready to be done! I guess toughing it out for another 12 weeks won't be so bad. I took a 28wk picture and literally look like I shoved a beachball up my shirt, not a basketball, a BEACHBALL!! Huge I tell ya, HUGE!! Anyway, big congrats on the baby and to Joseph for the new job! Write me when you can!
Love ya,
Lindsey E
Congrats congrats congrats! I always knew Joseph could get a job in the darkest depths of this economic crisis. And, congrats on the baby! What a blessing, right? Nothing like an unexpected baby. Good luck.
3 Congrats for the job, car, and baby on the way!!! Exciting stuff headed your way! :)
Congratulations abound in your family. That is so exciting for you to have a job, get a van, and be pregnant all at once. Your hair is adorable by the way. Arizona is a great place I am very excited for you.
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see what you're going to have. All your pictures of Rebekah and Alex are so cute. And I still love your short hair. :)
YAY!!! So excited for you guys!!!! And for me if I'm still in Arizona in a year or two :) LOVE YOU!!
Oh my goodness! YEAH! That is so exciting you are prego! I hope you aren't sick sick like you were with Rebecca. Congrats on the job and joining the van club. You are a true mom :). Miss you tons!
I'm really excited for you guys! I guess it's good you got a van! You all will be so happy in AZ and it will be nice to have a baby you don't have to bundle like an eskimo.
Congratulations! How have you been feeling? Are you going to find our boy or girl? I know Kristin is going to love you being in Phoenix.
Post a Comment