What are your middle names? Ann and Michael
How long have you been together? Married 4 years and a couple months
How long did you know each other before you started dating? We met and started dating. Poof.
Who asked who out? It's complicated . . . he asked me to dance. We will leave it at that.
Whose siblings do you see the most? Joseph’s
Do you have any children together? 2 with one on the way. Alex, Rebekah, and baby something
What about pets? Not unless dust mites and house bugs count. We aren't pet people . . . yet.
Did you go to the same school? Yes! Cougars! But, we met at the tail end of school, so I don’t really feel like we went to school together at all.
Who is the most sensitive? Both, but in different ways entirely.
Where do you eat out most as a couple? Texas Roadhouse. YUM!
Where is the furthest you have ever traveled as a couple? Boston, but we have big dreams of going other places someday.
Who has the worst temper? Definitely me. Definitely.
Who does the cooking? I do . . . Unless I am not home or it is a special day for me.
Who is more social? Me usually, but Joseph has his moments as well.
Who is the neat freak? Both. I am neat and clean. Joseph is neat. Only a woman will understand that answer.
Who is the most stubborn? Me. For sure.
Who hogs the bed? Joseph. But in his defense, it is because he likes to snuggle up to me at night because I freeze him out with the window open. Poor guy.
Who wakes up earlier? Me for sure. He isn't a morning person.
Where was your first date? Hard to say. We just kind of started going out every day. Were they dates? I don't know?
Who has the bigger family? I have 9. Joseph has 8.
Do you get flowers often? Yes, Joseph is so good to me.
Who eats more? Hard to say. Joseph out eats me at meals by far, but I snack ALL day. We may even it all out in the end.
Who sings better? Joseph for sure. He has a beautiful voice.
Who does the laundry? Me. Me. Me. He does help me fold sometimes which I love.
Who is better with the computer? I would say me, but he is better with computer programs like Excel and stuff.
Who drives when you are together? Me. I am way too bad of a backseat driver when he drives.
Who picks where you go to dinner? Me. I am more picky and have to be in the mood for something. Joseph gets to pick on his birthday. J
Who is the first one to admit when they are wrong? Usually Joseph, but sometimes me.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? Both, unless someone feels really strong about something then we have to compromise.
Who eats more sweets? Totally me. He is so good. We can have a plate of delicious treats on our counter for a week and he won’t touch them and I will eat the ENTIRE thing. Poo.
Who cries more? Me without a doubt. I am a big baby even when I am not pregnant.
What's your best day together? Besides our sealing, I would say our bike ride through Boston on our honeymoon. That was so great!
Where did you honeymoon? Boston!!
Favorite date night? Hmmmmm? I honestly have no idea. We are so bad at being creative with dates lately and I like creative dates best.
Favorite TV show to watch together? Biggest Loser. It is the only one we watch.
5 comments:
Oh man, I loved your neat and clean response! I am right there with you girl! We are the same, Jarom is neat, but I am neat and clean :) We just went to Texas
Roadhouse for the first time a couple of weeks ago and loved it! Yummmy bread!
Okay... first of all... I would have to say Ed wears the pants in our family... for now... as I don't FIT INTO THEM anymore... being prego! ;o)
Also... you have to read my latest Jaren Quote... it's about the Biggest Loser... and tooooooo hilarious!
When are you guys moving away? We need to get our pregnant selves together sometime soon! Congrats BTW!!!
I loved reading this! It's so fun to read these kinds of things from long lost friends! =) I guess I should get on doing mine too. I forgot about this tag.
I love these things! Really lets you get to know the person filling it out. I especially like that last answer...hehe :D
Very cute. GOOD JOB HEIDI!! I haven't had the internet in OVER A WEEK AND AM DYING!! I'm so out of the loop! I loved reading this though Heidi, very cute!
Post a Comment