The zoo put in these towers for the Apes. It was so crazy to look up as you were walking around and see a bunch of them just swinging away.
Alex could have sat in front of this Diamondback Rattlesnake ALL day.
On the way out we said hello to the Llamas.
This one took a liking to Alex.
All in all the day was good...completely exhausting....but surprisingly good. I borrowed a backpack carrier from a friend and also had my double stroller. Let me tell you.....it is a REALLY good workout to carry 30 plus pounds on your back and push 100ish pounds up and down a VERY hilly zoo. Not to mention lifting the older two up and down and up and down at each exhibit so that they could see better.
The hard part was arriving home. They were tired. Yes, I am a bad mom for taking a video of it, but it was my only link to sanity.
Laurissa said Harrison had a blast--and yeah, in thinking about how she would handle harrison it crossed my mind how you would handle THREE kids (but of course I just assumed you would be great because you are supermom :)) Way to roll with the punches!!! Also, we also have a backpack carrier now if you ever need to borrow one again :)
I laughed out loud watching this video! We have LOTS of these kind of days and sometimes you just have to do whatever it takes to get yourself through it! ~the life of a mommy~
Oh....My....Goodness! That was so funny and pathetic! I'm curious, did they ever get a nap or did they have to wait til bedtime? I bet they slept good that night! I wonder if Alex will remember that and think what a mean Mom you were. Of course kids remember that more that the fact that you worked yourself to death taking them to the zoo. I loved it! What a brave woman you are to take that on yourself!
I AM ROLLING ON THE FLOOR!!! Oh man! That truly is the effects of our wonderfully fun days...you captured it PERFECTLY and i hope you never erase it. I bet someday you'll go searching for this video to remember "the good ol days" hahahaaaa. I love it, all three...just feeding off each other!! Bahahahahaaa
I love those melt downs...I've filmed my fair share too! Darling family an I just love seeing your beautiful face...you are such a sweet part of my life...very brief...but so sweet and hopefully to reconnect soon. All my love e mil beijos amigona! Xoxo
hahahaaa! Yeah I too am totally laughing out loud! That's awesome Heidi that you recorded it and that you were able to laugh about it. Those days are tough after doing something fun all day and then you come home to a bunch of crabby kids because they are all exhausted and then you wonder why you do that to yourself?!! Oh the life of a MOM!! Love and miss you girl!!
12 comments:
haha! I LOVE this video.
Laurissa said Harrison had a blast--and yeah, in thinking about how she would handle harrison it crossed my mind how you would handle THREE kids (but of course I just assumed you would be great because you are supermom :)) Way to roll with the punches!!! Also, we also have a backpack carrier now if you ever need to borrow one again :)
I love that you filmed it - I have a few like it too :)
What a brave woman you are!! I LOVE the video and it doesn't make you a bad mom at all!
I laughed out loud watching this video! We have LOTS of these kind of days and sometimes you just have to do whatever it takes to get yourself through it! ~the life of a mommy~
Oh....My....Goodness! That was so funny and pathetic! I'm curious, did they ever get a nap or did they have to wait til bedtime? I bet they slept good that night! I wonder if Alex will remember that and think what a mean Mom you were. Of course kids remember that more that the fact that you worked yourself to death taking them to the zoo. I loved it! What a brave woman you are to take that on yourself!
Alex and I are cracking up. That was a funny video. You will need to make them watch that when they are dealing with their own kids someday!
I AM ROLLING ON THE FLOOR!!! Oh man! That truly is the effects of our wonderfully fun days...you captured it PERFECTLY and i hope you never erase it. I bet someday you'll go searching for this video to remember "the good ol days" hahahaaaa. I love it, all three...just feeding off each other!! Bahahahahaaa
...still laughing...heheheeee
That video was hilarious!
I love those melt downs...I've filmed my fair share too! Darling family an I just love seeing your beautiful face...you are such a sweet part of my life...very brief...but so sweet and hopefully to reconnect soon. All my love e mil beijos amigona! Xoxo
hahahaaa! Yeah I too am totally laughing out loud! That's awesome Heidi that you recorded it and that you were able to laugh about it. Those days are tough after doing something fun all day and then you come home to a bunch of crabby kids because they are all exhausted and then you wonder why you do that to yourself?!! Oh the life of a MOM!! Love and miss you girl!!
Post a Comment