The title in no way indicates how we feel about the soccer program we have Alex in right now. In fact, it is the most unorganized pathetic little group I have ever seen. We got our money back. HOWEVER, he couldn't care less about all that....he is far to busy being SUPER SOCCER KARATE MAN to care one way or the other.
 |
| He spent much of this soccer practice/game ignoring his coach and instead feeling the way his cape flapped in the wind and practicing his Karate moves. Hey...at least he knows what he likes. |
 |
| At one point he was standing just like this, except with arms on hips and chest puffed out. Very Super Hero-like. Why do we always miss the best photo opps!? |
This video cracked me up because you see just when it starts that we missed most of him practicing his Karate moves and super hero moves out there on the field while the other kids were playing soccer. I also like this video because it shows some kid playing with the goal post flags instead of playing soccer. HA! Gotta love 4 year old soccer.
 |
| There is a large open field near the soccer fields. We attempted kite flying. No such luck. Maybe next time. |
 |
| The nice thing about where the soccer field is that there is this little park by it. Rebekah loves it. I love how cool she looks here with her cut off sweats and Alex's old soccer shirt from last year. :) |
 |
| It is tradition to go for ice cream sometimes after soccer. One they don't often let us forget. |
 |
| And since Kaitlyn had to share her's with me, Rebekah shared her's with Kaitlyn. This pic cracks me up...how she is just shoving it into her mouth! Ha! |
 |
| There we go, that's better. |
Just to give further proof of Alex's new obsession:
 |
| He is holding in his hand his little Superman action figure that we got him after he busted his head open. The "costume" is pjs. |
 |
| We found these 4 year old friendly super hero books at the library. I wish I had gotten this on video. He was "reading" it to her and making sure she understood everything about how Superman became Superman. Notice his arm around her. This will be great for when they are teenagers. |
3 comments:
Tyler thinks he has Super Creature Powers. Boys and super heroes go hand in hand! Super cute picture of Alex reading to her.
I love how cool Alex looks with his cape on. He looks like such a stud! I wish I could have heard that too when he was explaining everything to Rebekah about Superman. That is such a precious picture!! It's so funny how Rebekah is shoving that icecream cone into Kaitlyn's face. I love it all!!!
What a fun family! I love reading your posts and seeing what you and your busy family is up to. It is so fun to hear about your kids and their personalities! What great kids!
Post a Comment