Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Good Times

Lately I have really enjoyed being a mother. That sounds bad now that I write it..... hmmm.....Anyway, I guess the following will just have to speak for itself as to why I have been loving it so much....
Joseph always wanted a little girl with crazy morning hair....he got it. 

Look Mommy. I so Pretty! 
Joseph always says that "Rebekah has such a cool style." What do you think?
Um yeah...we need to get him into a Tae Kwon Do class. He learned this move from Kung Fu Panda...otherwise known as Poo Poo Panda if you ask Rebekah. He also jump kicks his bedroom door shut a lot. I wonder when he'll break it?
Waiting to go to downtown Silver Spring to play in the fountain. We did not tell them to do this....for the record. 

At the fountain. This is newly discovered for us. Saturday mornings at the Farmer's Market and playing in the water. Fun. We didn't get any very good pics. I guess it's hard making sure 3 kids don't slip while also trying to get good photos. 
 
I love when they do this....sit....read.....quiet.
Notice how Rebekah has her little ankles crossed and toes pointed. She is SO ready for ballet...she even has the studs. Now if only she were 3 months older. We'll start her this fall in AZ. She asks me EVERY day when she can start dance class. 

And this one is just cute. Daddy LOVES when the kids will all snuggle with him like this.

Below this picture are two videos. This is a quick post I wanted to get done before my fam gets into town so it is kind of haphazard and I don't feel like trying to figure out why it won't let me type next to the video vs in this caption area...blah blah....ANYWAY,
 the first video is of Kaitlyn last week. My sister and I took the kids to the little play area at the mall and she was in heaven. This girl Loves to climb.
The second one is of her OFFICIALLY WALKING!!!! She walks 99.9% of the time now. You'll notice how her feet turn way out and she almost walks on the inside of her ankles. We have new inserts (picture to come). They are just like her old ones, but not so high up around her ankle, and they are SO much better! She will actually try to walk in them, which she wouldn't much with the others. Anyway, we are so proud of her.  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute kids! I miss you guys!

Erin said...

I wish my two kids would sit and snuggle while reading books! You are a great mommy!

Liesl Joy said...

Oh my goodness! There is just way too much cuteness!! I just love watching Kaitlyn walk, she's really got it down now! Rebekah is such a pretty princess with her pointed painted toes, ballerina outfit and Mommy makeup! I love her cool style too with the upside down sunglasses! Alex is going to be top of his class in Tae Kwon Do with those moves, I love it!! Rebekah's crazy morning hair is to die for! I love all that natural curl. I have pics of all my girls when they were little with the crazy morning hair and they are so cherished.

Sheila said...

I am still laughing at the thought of Alex jump kicking his door shut! HHAHAHAHAHAHAAA, it's just all way too close to home over here with all these boys!! LOVE it that he is so ALL boy and Rebekah is SO in to the Girly stuff!!! I SO PRETTY!!

Angela said...

I'm glad you're loving your Mommy moments! I've been loving mine lately too, so I can totally relate to your statement! I can't wait for you to get to AZ and then I can see (and meet) your family whenever we visit!