We move to Pheonix in 45 days. The house is filling with boxes, the walls are becoming bare, friends and neighbors are getting lots of giveaways, and we have a countdown chain draped through our living room. Here we come Phoenix!
P.S. I have 3 other new posts on here that you ought to check out! Fathers Day, Longest Post Ever (from my family's visit here), and Pre-Pre-K Graduate. You may have to go to Older Posts (a link at the bottom of this page) to get to the other posts because my Longest Post Ever really is the Longest Post ever. :)
2 comments:
Best of luck with the move! It is a lot of work. I know Kristin is excited to have you down there.
I love your chain! I hope the move (and preparing for it) goes well! And hopefully we'll see you soon in AZ!
Post a Comment