Thursday, April 04, 2013

Chubs

Otherwise known as Benny Boy, Ben Ben, and many other silly names, here are 3 short videos. I realize I have been beyond terrible at blogging since November!! Ahhh!! I have about 20 posts to catch up on! Really . . . I have a list compiled. Anyhoo, for all those Grandmas and Aunts out there who are angry with me for the lack of updates on our little Chubs . . . enjoy!

Benjamin more than loves his bath. He is just giddy about it as soon as I take him in the bathroom and he hears that water turn on. I dont think this one is working...i've tried it 5 times . . . sad...it was the cutest one...


Another bath video

He loves to laugh







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!! He has the funniest baby laugh, I love it! I can't believe how hard he was laughing! It reminds me of an old persons laugh when they laugh so hard it makes them have a coughing fit. I love the bath video too! I just can't believe how chubby he is, he's so stinkin cute!! I hope I have the strength and endurance to hold that big boy in July! No wonder why you need to do insanity workouts!

Stephany said...

You've got to put that on YouTube! That is the funniest baby laugh ever! I couldn't stop laughing at him. What a funny chunky monkey!!