Monday, November 26, 2012

Mesa Temple Lights

Tonight we took the kids to the Mesa Temple to see the lights. We love doing this. 
Sisters

Love Bekah's face in this. Click on it and it should get bigger so you can see it.

While waiting for the Cristus audio to begin. I had to get one more good shot of his toothless mouth. 
This is from a different night, but I had to include my little Benji. Look at that chubby face. I can't get enough of it. Note: My soaking wet shoulder. Yep, he's teething. 

2 comments:

Liesl Joy said...

I can't believe how wet your shoulder is! He is just the cutest little chunk! Alex lost is other tooth! Yay! That's my favorite part about kindergarten, so cute! The temple is sooo beautiful! Wow!

Kim Butler said...

Aww, so sweet of him to soak your shirt. I just new I was gonna like that big guy. He is so flippin cute! The lights are beautiful and you can enjoy them without freezing!