Because we live in the most awesomest stake ever, every year they put on this very extravagant Daddy Daughter Princess Ball every year. As soon as Rebekah heard about it, she was counting down the days and hours and minutes until it was time to go. Well, the day finally arrived and I can, without any exaggeration, say that this was the most excited and happy I have ever ever ever seen her about anything. The day before the Ball, we went to Costco and I let both girls choose a new dress that could double as Princess Gown/Christmas Dress. Yes, two birds with one stone. Kaitlyn wasn't old enough yet to attend the Ball, but she got excited to get dressed up with Rebekah anyway, and then she and I painted toenails while Rebekah and Daddy went out on the town. :) See Mana . . . she is wearing the necklace you made her. :) She loves and adores it.
 |
| It was so funny choosing their dresses. I grabbed every option they had, which was about 8 different dresses each. Kaitlyn went straight for the only RED dress, this one! Didn't even hesitate and never went back. Rebekah, on the other hand, took forever to decide. She had to hold each and every up to her and then she had to raise it up high and bring it down to see how much it fanned out. She wanted a "spinny" one. It was adorable. This was, in the end, the spinniest dress she could find. :) Love this girl. |
 |
| Check out that spinnnnnnn! |
 |
| Love this shot. |
 |
| This year was a Rapunzel Theme. They had a couple of photographers and everything. Can you tell they go alllllll out!!? |
 |
| That's the temple in case you couldn't tell. Amazing huh? |
 |
| The little blonde in the shiny pink gown next to Rebekah is her best friend and neighbor , Gwen. They loooove to play together and are the only two girl sunbeams at church! |
 |
| This one and the next two refuse to be turned for some reason. :( |
 |
| Bekah and Gwenny Penny again . . . dancin the night away. |
3 comments:
Wow! That is amazing!
Hailey totally wants to go to that Dance! How fun for those kids! What a great Idea! Your girls are adorable!
The girls are just so adorable! I LOVE the look on Bekah's face when she's twirling her dress, she knows she made the right choice. It really is a gorgeous dress and Kaitlyn's too! I wish our ward did that, it looks so fun and special for the girls. I'm guessing they painted those backgrounds just for the party, amazing!
Post a Comment