Moving on . . . Benjamin was blessed by Joseph and joined in the Priesthood circle by Bishop Greg McNeil, Jared Burr, Steve Watson, Jarom Martin, and Jay Baughman. It was a very sweet experience as Benjamin was promised wonderful blessings. We are so grateful to have our little Benjamin in our lives. He is the sweetest little baby. So content, so happy, so snuggly and smiley and giggly. We just can't get enough of our little Benji. Thanks Jarom and Jay and your families for coming and celebrating this day with us!
You'll notice he barely fits into his blessing outfit. It was a 6 month size outfit that my mom got him (Thank you Mom) he barely fit into it at 2 months old. Big Ben!
3 comments:
Oh, sweet fatness. Is it just me or has he gotten paler? I swear he looked darker in some of your other pics, but maybe it's just the light.
What a sweet baby! :o) I want to come hug him!
He is so precious! I can't believe what a chunk he is even at two months! Lydia loves the look on Alex's face in the first picture.
Post a Comment