| My brothers got Rebekah the Merida doll from Brave. Such a cool movie if you haven't seen it yet! |
| She got an art set from us. Per her request. She is our little artist. |
| And a scooter. Love her little face! |
| She didn't waste any time getting out her art stuff. One happy girl. |
4 comments:
I love her face too! I got an art set like that for Lydia for Christmas, they're definitely related! I love that movie Brave too! Great choice Nate and Josh! I love scooters, smaller and easier than bikes!
I cannot believe she is four!! Happy birthday Rebekah!
Becka is such a cutie. Her face is absolutely glowing in those shots. Lucky Girl!
Rebekah is SO sweet! I can't believe she's 4. It wasn't that long ago, the girls and I babysat and she was pointing to everything saying, "Dat? Dat?" I MISS HER!!!
Post a Comment