Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Alex

On Wednesday, November 21st, Alex turned 6 years old. I still look at him and think ... how. .. how did this happen?! He is growing up far far too quickly. I recently did a blog post about him with all of his updates, so I won't say much, but I do have to add that my 6 year old lost his 6th tooth on his 6th birthday! Here are some pictures from his birthday.
We got him a razor scooter for his birthday. Best idea ever. We have a big room in our house with laminate flooring and we have no furniture in it yet. He has been riding it nonstop. It'll be great for indoor activity in the hot summer. :)

After he opened his gifts, I turned on a Christmas song that we love to rock out to and he and I were being really silly and dancing all over to it and he then starting dancing while riding the scooter and banged his mouth very hard on his scooter. It knocked out that top left tooth (which was already quite loose), but it didn't just knock it out . . . it cracked it in two! The tooth fairy gave him extra for that. It hurt!


My brothers came into town on his birthday and got him this cool army set. He was one happy kid. Notice his camo pants. So happy.

He is happy to be 6! He also got money from my parents and went out and bought 3 military planes and a camouflage t-shirt. Can you tell that his lates interest is military everything!? Hapy Birthday Alex! We love you.

3 comments:

Liesl Joy said...

I love the military get up in the other pictures! So awesome Nate and josh got him a cool army set! Crazy how he lost his tooth, tramatic, but cool and the same time! Now he's even cuter and more grown up!

Kim Butler said...

He looks like he has matured so much(if that's possible for Tummy. He's been like thirty for several years now). He just looks so happy! I also loved the comments from him about his cake. That boy knows his stuff.

Stephany said...

Six going on twenty-six! He is such an amazing kid!