Monday, October 21, 2013

Grandpa Tim and Grammy Jane's Visit (May 2013)

Grandpa Tim and Grammy Jane came to visit for a week on their way to Utah. We had so much fun!
Craft time with Grammy Jane.

Grandpa convinced me to let them play in the irrigation. That was fun . . . until I had to clean it all up. That part was not so fun. 







  






Pretty sure they had the time of their lives. :)

We also got to have Doug, Stacey, Chelsea, Justin, and all of her kiddos over for food and swimming. It was pure craziness, but tons and tons of fun!


I love my family!


My mom and Dad with the Arixona Grands and Great Grands . . . minus Evan and Ben Ben. Ben was asleep already and the Jarom and Charla Martins couldn't be there that night. :(

And time at the park.

Grandma getting some lovin' time with Benny Boy.

I love those open mouth baby kisses. I could do this all day.

Got some good slobber with that one. :)

There's Evan!!


Best buddies
We love it when Grandma and Grandpa come to town. Such good happy times. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I cut my foot on some glass playing in irrigation (at the park) when I was a kid. Totally an Arizona thing. And totally with it! :)

Liesl Joy said...

I've had many moments like that when you let your kids do something they have a blast with, but you are standing there watching just dreading the aftermath. I'm proud of you though, for getting through it! ;)
Cousins are so fun, but so nice when they go home too ;)