Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Out with the Binky, In with the Thumb . . . at 5 Months!

So, at 5 months old Alex has all of the suddent decided he no longer likes his beloved binky and that his thumb is much tastier. He hasn't had his binky for 3 days now and goes to sleep everytime with his thumb. Although, as great as it is to not be searching for binkys, I have mixed feelings over this because I believe it is MUCH harder to break a baby of his/her thumb than it is a binky. I mean its not like you can hide thier thumb?? Anyway, here he is going to sleep with his precious thumb.
I'm not sure how much he weighs now, but as you can see from this picture . . . he is a growin'!
I love putting shorts on him now that it's warm . . . people looove his chunky legs! Just look st those monsters!
He really seems to enjoy going out in the stroller. He is growing up too fast.
His little personality is starting to come out little by little. Now that he has almost mastered rolling over both ways, he likes to play tricks on us. We lay him on his tummy for sleeping and if he just isn't into it . . .he rolls over and then gives us a mischevious smirk.
He has now tasted peas, squash, and applesauce . . . next is beans. I have a feeling we'll get some yucky faces out of that.
He just loves to eat his toes still and to play with Daddy. As soon as Joseph shows me how to put a video on here, you can see just how much he loves to play with Daddy. That's all for now!

No comments: