Thursday, May 03, 2007

Bring Your Child to Work Day!

Last week was Bring Your Child to Work Day, so Alex and I went into the big city of Chicago to see Daddy. It was a lot of fun and I think Daddy especially loved the company for a few hours. Alex seemed to like his first train ride. He spent most of the time looking out of the window and smiling at people when they walked by. He did get a little crabby on the way home . . . I think he was just plum tuckered.
It was fun to let everyone hold him and turn into goofy mushy people. It's amazing how people change when they are around babies . . . I love it! Anyway, here are a couple of pictures from the day.

In case you were wondering . . . this isn't Joseph's office(he probably wishes it were though). Here we are in a conference room. He works on the 34th fl., so it has a great view of the city.
All the entertaining he did for Joseph's co-workers was just too much for the little man. He is sleeping in his stroller in Joseph's office.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I think it's hilarious you said he was "plumb tuckered!" I miss you Heidi! What a stinkin lil cutie!