Monday, May 07, 2007

Crazy Kid

We have some fun videos to show you of Alex playing with Daddy and practicing his sitting skills.


Joseph loves to get him all riled up just before bedtime, but Alex just loves this time with Daddy when Joseph gets home from work.


He must have really wanted that book when he spotted it. Determined little kid isn't he?

And I just have to share one more picture cause he just looks so darn guilty . . .

2 comments:

BeantownFam said...

I love the videos! I still can't figure out how to post a blog with a video- any tips? Thanks Heidi for the advice on pointing downward when putting on the diaper...that has made a huge difference! Your little boy is growing up so fast, and he is SO cute. :o)

Sheila said...

How fun! You guys are good parents, Alex is a lucky kid!