For my very first Mother's Day, as a mother, Joseph and I went to the Medieval Times Castle in Schaumberg. Mothers were free for the whole weekend, so Joseph and I went yesterday with an upgrade to Nobility which meant that were on the first row right next to all the action. Aside from my breathing problem due to my severe allergy of horses, WE HAD A GREAT TIME!! :O) No, my husband isn't trying to kill me off or anything. I was the one who suggested we go, somehow forgetting that two years ago I almost passed out at a rodeo in Texas when I discovered for the first time how seriously allergic I am to horses. Sipping some soda kept my allergy in check, and I enjoyed the show. I just couldn't cheer.
Anyway, if any of you ever get a chance to go to one of these castles, DO! They give you a great FEAST and you get to eat it all with no utensils . . . that includes the soup. You also get separated into noble houses of the realm and support the champion Knight of your house. We were rooting for the Red and Yellow Knight . . . sadly, he died first in the battle. I won't give it all away, but just know it is one great show!
1 comment:
FUN! I'm jealous!
Post a Comment