Here are my fav's. I am obsessed this year!! I am ready to go buy bunny ears for our television so that I can stop bothering my poor neighbors to watch it every week. :o) Thanks Courtrights for letting me part of the family on Tues, Wed, and Thurs! :o) I just don't know what I would do without you!
Jason Castro
9 comments:
What you need to go is go in to best buy and get a receiver for digital cable- then you will get FOX digital. There is a reimbursement form on PBS.org because analog (bunny ear) signal is going to stop next year- so don't waste your money!
Heidi,
I think we need to have a talk!!
Dad
Silly Dad!! That is funny, Dan and I used to watch some episodes with them when we were in CT! :o)
Do you disagree Master Father Sir?? :o) It's Jason's hair isn't it??
It is the whole show.
Dad
I know, I want my 16 year old sister to meet David, he's such a cutie! And I'm quite relieved that Danny got off.
I wrote this huge post about this but then blogger had an "error" and I lost the whole thing. It all fits into my theory.
It's a conspiracy! The show doesn't have the audience vote people off. I think that the audience votes and it influences who gets kicked off. The judges are all too suspicious this season. When Simon says who won't make it though, they go home within a week or two. It is a little fishy to me. Another hint is how incredibly perfect the top 12 touring group is now. There is quite a diverse group to draw every audience and on top of that they have kicked off all of the minors - except David A. of course which would have been totally stupid because he draws the biggest crowds. I believed in the past that the audience voted off, but this season I think out of the borderline contestants, they have selected their touring group. I am curious to see what happens from now on. Do you agree or not?
Oh an we don't have cable either. Up until last week multiple people have been putting every episode on YouTube in segments, so we just watch it a couple of hours later or the next day.
These two are my favorite of the guys as well. I like their sounds, and they seem like nice guys that are easy to relate to. I hope they both get record deals.
Okay, cute Heidi! I found your blog! And how great to open up to a post about my favorite show! ha ha. They are some of my fav's as well. You guys are so cute. Hope you don't mind me peeking in :).
shout out to bunny ears! we have 2 sets and i wish i could send you one! we love idol too!
Post a Comment