Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Will Believe Anything After Today

When 4 young moms can somewhat successfully carry out a 1 hour and 15 minute Relief Society presidency meeting all while managing 3 two year olds, 1 one year old, 1 four month old, 1 two month old, and 1 two week old, during which time one of us got peed on, one nursed her baby, and among us we changed 6 poopy daipers . . . . then YES, anything can happen.


Here we are . . . thoroughly entertained by the sheer chaos of our callings. :o)
P.S. Don't miss the two posts below with pics of our newest addition (if you haven't seen them already). :o)

10 comments:

Anna said...

Thanks Heidi. I think I needed this today.

Katherine said...

Ha, I love it! The most we ever had at our meetings was 2! Way to go to all of you!

Stephanie said...

I forgot that 3 of you had had babies since we left. Way to go, superwomen!

Street Fam said...

Priceless! Love the picture and imagining being a fly on the wall. Way to go ladies!

Jared & Tristan said...

You ladies are an amazing RS presidency! Thank you all for the hard work you do!! You're WONDERFUL!!

Heather O'Brien said...

So fun! These are such entertaining days. Hallie LOVES to come to your house to play with the kitchen. And we may just need to get a chair like Alex's so she doesn't try and steal it again. :).

Abarca's said...

How fun! It looks like you guys are running a Day Care!!

Charla and Jarom said...

Wow, sounds entertaining!

Mary Ann said...

That's hilarious. Way to go guys!

Angela said...

That's so funny! Can you imagine the Elder's Quorum meeting under these kinds of conditions?? haha We women really are "super"!!