Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Look Alikes . . .but . . . Not Alikes

We noticed right away when Rebekah was born that she looked A LOT like her brother, but we didn't realize how very very true that was until we saw these two photos posted below. Both were taken within a couple of hours of their births. So, yes, our children are most definitely look alikes.
This is Alex - November 21, 2006
This is Rebekah - November 23, 2008Now here is where they differ in personality. This is Alex at 2 weeks old determinately enjoying trying to lift his head up while doing tummy time. This is Rebekah at 2 weeks old determinately but angrily trying to lift her head up while doing tummy time.Now she has really had enough of this torture. Hey, you gotta give the girl props for trying despite how much she hates it. Oh, and no, this is not normal for that age. . . our kids seems to have unnaturally strong necks. :o)
And, this picture I just had to put on here because I thought it was cute. Alex did the honors of giving Rebekah her first try at a bottle. He did great and so did she.

6 comments:

SamMiller said...

That second to last one of Rebekah screaming looks like Joseph when he sings a solo. She's gonna be in choir, she is.

Andrea said...

Congratulations, Heidi and Joe! Rebekah looks like such a sweetheart and I love the photo of Alex feeding her the bottle. So cute!

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

She's so cute and I miss you just reading your posts and imaging your voice! Hope things continue to go well for you and Merry christmas!

Sarah said...

What a beautiful baby! And Alex is sure cute feeding his sister! We hope all is going well

Eric & Sarah

Aggieland Mom said...

I love the picture of Alex holding Rebekah. So cute! Thanks for posting the letter from your mission presidents wife, I think I will need that in a few months. Love ya!

Jules said...

Happy New Year! Both kids are so adorable!