The
Iowa Law Review Editorial Board!!!! I just wanted to tell my Joseph how very proud I am of him for this accomplishment.
Way to Go Babe!! Many of you may not know what this is, but I just had to congratulate him and tell him a few of the many reasons that
I think he was chosen . . .
1) He has a very creative edge . . .
2) He's Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent. :o)
3) and most importantly . . . He's very Cool.
8 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is an impressive accomplishment! Also, I thought it was Alex waist deep in the potty.
Thanks, honey. This was embarrassing, funny, and very sweet of you.
I totally agree with all of the statements. Congrats and may you continue to be blessed.
AWESOME!! Way to go to J!!
Heidi, I have to comment oh HOW CUTE your collage is, and those pics of Rebekah are SOOO CUTE!! I love that bow, it's perfect, not too big, not too small, JUST RIGHT!!!
Congrats Joseph. You are a hard worker. Love the new blog Heidi. Your collage is darling and Rebekah is getting so big. She's adorable. P.S. Hallie LOVES her baker! She had to buckle it in the seatbelt today when we left and was quite concerned about where we were going to put it when we got home :).
Congrats Joseph, that's wonderful! I thought that was Alex in the potty too! Boy, I never realized how MUCH he looked like his daddy!
oh and btw... LOVE the collage! I want one!
I don't know what that is, but it sounds great :) Love the pics. I can't believe how big your little one is getting, time is going by so fast!
Post a Comment