Joseph
Just had his LAST class ever on Friday! His LAST final ever is on Tuesday. Graduation is on May 14th. Soooo, he is getting everything ready for graduation and then doing all of his Bar Exam prep. I can hardly believe we are at this point already. These 3 years have flown by and though we are very excited for what is next, we are sad to end this era of our lives. It has been a very good adventure.
Heidi
Sleeping a little more. Having fun being a mom of three beautiful, fun, and sometimes challenging kids. Blogging when I can. Exercising again (my favorite thing). Between my sister in law, Lizz, and Jillan Michael's DVDs, my post pregnancy body is getting a whipping. It's amazing how quickly you can get out of shape and how long it takes to get back into shape.
Alex
Soccer. Soccer. Soccer. He eats, sleeps, and drinks it. He's been at it for about a month now. It started when we randomly got this instructional soccer video for kids at the library. Now, he is quite obsessed. In a good way. He practices pretty much every chance he can. With the videos, without the videos, and even in the store he finds a little teeball and dribbles it with his feet all through Target. He insists that he wear his shin guards, soccer socks, shoes, and soccer clothes EVERY DAY! He triple insists that his shorts DO NOT cover his knees because "soccer players' shorts do not cover their knees Mommy!" He also insists that he have a number on his back every day so that, "the referee can see my number when I am running." He usually prefers the number one, until after he learned about the famous Pele. Now, he varies between number 10 and number 1. Here are a couple videos of our soccer monster.
This first video is him doing his warm ups for soccer. The second one is practicing being goalie with Joseph.
Rebekah (17 Months)
Rebekah is our rocker child. I try to teach her things and sing the ABC's and she rocks out to it, she hears music in the store and she dances, she hears music in the car . . . and she dances. I love it. She has also become quite the tease. If there is silliness going on during family prayer and scripture study . . . it is usually Rebekah who has instigated it. Alex will be quietly sitting and she comes over and tackles him or puts a book on his head or anything to get him to giggle. She is the kissing-est girl I have ever seen. When she finishes a tantrum, she comes over and kisses you on the leg. When you read to her or do something she likes, she kisses you. When she gets frusturated that Kaitlyn has my attention, she cries a little, then kisses Kaitlyn. And sometimes, she just randomly gets up from what she is doing, comes over, gives you a kiss, then returns to her task. She adores Alex and is always following him around trying to kick the soccer ball or wear his shoes or just watch him. She is such a doll and I just love kissing her chubby cheeks and giggling with her. We are the best of friends.
This is the Easter Dress that got blood all over it Easter Sunday. Those are Alex's shoes are her feet. :)
I had to make it stay straight up. Her hair is so curly, it usually just curls right over on her head. I hope she never loses her curlies.
The video below this pic is an attempt to get one of her dancing. She is like me and doesn't like to do things that people want her to do. Stubborn girly.
Kaitlyn (Nearly 2 Months)
Baby K is just a dear. She is really alert now. Smiling more. We catch some little coos here and there. She is as sweet as sugar and getting bigger all the time. She is starting to push down on her legs more and trying to crane her neck and look around during tummy time instead of just laying her head down and waiting for us to move her. She is pretty patient with most things . . . except her carseat. Not a big fan of the carseat. She is sleeping pretty well too for an almost 2 month old. The funniest thing she does, and yet sad at the same time, is when she gets a hold of her hair and screams in pain because she doesn't know how to let go of it. Poor little dear. So far she has a pretty mild personality . . . but characteristic to a true Miller, she gets very angry when she is hungry and you are not feeding her . . . right now! We love this little one.
Even she likes to pinch her chubby little cheeks. 
9 comments:
I am thoroughly impressed by the great soccer skills.
Congrats Joseph on finishing up classes and good luck with finals as well as the Bar.
-Alex talking.
LOVE the updates and the videos!! I feel like I'm right there with you and your cute kids! Okay, I love the mad soccer skills Alex has and Rebecca's dance moves are awesome!! So cute! Kaitlyn is adorable and is getting so big already. It's so crazy how fast they grow and change! My baby is almost 2 I can't believe it! Glad things are going well! Miss you!
Doesn't it feel great to get a little sleep and do something for yourself, like exercise? Your kids are seriously so great. They've got wonderful parents, so it is no surprise.
Oh Heidi--I miss you. I wish we could work out together...so not fair. You look better than me post baby than I do no baby....NOT FAIR! I saw those sexy legs....you're not fooling me. I'm straight up jealous and I am admitting it. I need your motivation! I loved all the updates, your family is so cute and seems always so fun. You guys are great parents. LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!
Oh, and I have this AMAZING idea!! How bout you come to California again while Joseph is studying for the BAR!!! EHE???? I mean, c'mon, you can take three kiddos on a plane by yourself with no help from anyone...easy shmeasy...I'm thinking July or August, what'd you say??? You know, since it was so fun all by yourself last year, this year will be even easier, right??? JSUT DO IT!~
Gosh all that hair, she reminds me of Sidse! I love that our babes are close in age. I feel like I'm following me by following you. And so funny that Kaitlyn pulls her own hair and then screams. The curses of beauty! HAha.
Your kids are ADORABLE!!! I cannot believe how big Kaitlyn has gotten in such a short amount of time!
Oh my gosh! Time is flying! When do you head to Washington? Thanks for the update! Your kids are adorable as ever!
how did I miss this post?! I've been waiting for this one to watch Alex's sweet soccer moves. And it didn't disappoint- he has the video down to an art.
Rebekah and Kaitlyn are adorable as ever!
Post a Comment