I don't want to ignore our family in town to do a detailed post, so for now . . . this is how we feel about graduating . . . :) I AM SO PROUD! I LOVE YOU JOSEPH!!
Only one more year for us! Congratulations on making it through law school (and you Heidi for supporting/having three kids/being amazing through it all.) That is quite a feat.
YOU. THE. MAN. BTW, it looks like that roof is sitting on your head - but, now you can sue your neighbor if it injures you. I'll call you for all my legal needs.
YAY!! Congrats!! ..to BOTH of you!! Three kiddos later, and one HOT wife, you're a lucky man Joseph!! I'm so happy for you guys and your future!! Amazing the tender mercies, you guys are so wonderful and deserving of it all!!! LOVE YOU!! XOXOXXOXOXO
14 comments:
HOT DANG! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congrats!!!
Yay! Congrats Joseph! That's gotta be a good feeling! :)
What a GREAT accomplishment!
Yea! Congrats! Don't kiss too long or child number 4 will be on the way. :)
Only one more year for us! Congratulations on making it through law school (and you Heidi for supporting/having three kids/being amazing through it all.) That is quite a feat.
YOU. THE. MAN. BTW, it looks like that roof is sitting on your head - but, now you can sue your neighbor if it injures you. I'll call you for all my legal needs.
Way to go! Congrats! Enjoy studying for the bar. :)
YAY!! Congrats!! ..to BOTH of you!! Three kiddos later, and one HOT wife, you're a lucky man Joseph!! I'm so happy for you guys and your future!! Amazing the tender mercies, you guys are so wonderful and deserving of it all!!! LOVE YOU!! XOXOXXOXOXO
I'm laughing at Rachel's comment :)
Congratulations to both of you!! We'll miss you!
I took a picture of the boys in Sunbeams on Sunday, I'll be sure to send it to you.
Congratulations!!!!!!
YEA! What an accomplishment for both of you!
YAY! Congrats to both of you! That is so exciting!!!
Post a Comment