I guess I should say turned 4 . . . 2 Months ago!!! Highlights include.....
![]() |
| Diego cupcakes (made by mommy) for school. I never realized how popular Diego was. That is Alex's teacher putting candles in his cupcake. She is SO cool! We love her. |
![]() |
| On the tire swing at school. See his beaver tail. And yes, he is on there with a bunch of girls. He's a ladies man. |
| November 21st! Happy Birthday Alex! My friend let me borrow some of cake decorating tools and together we came up with this! Alex was SO excited! |
| View from the top. I am most proud of the road and the fire in the trees. |
| This was him most of the day. He couldn't stop looking at it. |
| Having had a huge party last year for him, this year we opted small. We just had my sister and her family over and our neighbors. No games. Just cake, ice cream, and presents. He was in heaven. |
| My boy. I can hardly believe he is 4!!! |
| This is Alex's bestest buddy out here . . . his second cousin, Jayden. |



1 comment:
They are getting so big. Alex almost looks like a different boy since we last saw him. They grow up way too fast.
Post a Comment