| Rebekah was immediately taken with Mana when Mana came downstairs for church in a pink dress, "JUST YIKE BEKAH'S!!" I think she pointed their matching outfits out to Mana about 25 times that day. |
| This was our kitchen table for about 2 weeks. We had to document it. It was kind of fun. |
| We made a visit to the DC Temple Visitors center on Sunday afternoon. The kids love going there...though you can't really tell by their angry faces. |
| On Monday we went to the Building Museum. The kids had a blast building things. |
| Joseph had the most fun. |
| There is no place like this to make feel thankful for the service men and women in our country. |
| The changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. |
| The view from Robert E Lee's home on the hill. That was a climb. :) |
| Another view from the top. |
3 comments:
how fun!! I love having family visit!
I always love when my in-laws come to visit! The kids love it too, as they can get some one-on-one time with them. Speaking of your in-laws, there is a couple in our ward that just moved here that use to be in their ward in Chicago. They are the Moore's, and they said they knew you as well. It's a small world in the church!
That must have been very challenging not having that furniture for two weeks! I'm sure you're glad that part is over! The sites look amazing! I think you had a very fulfilling year there!
Post a Comment