Every year, we have a General Relief Society Meeting for the sisters of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints...and anyone else who would like to watch. :) This year, President Uchtdorf, a member of the First Presidency of the church, gave such a wonderful and applicable talk that I had to share it on here for those who did not get to see it. It hit home in so many ways for me, and I feel it could do the same for anyone else...man or woman. :) Please watch. It is wonderful.
http://lds.org/general-conference/watch/2011/10?lang=eng&vid=1180453706001&cid=7
3 comments:
I loved his talk too. :)
That was an awesome talk! I shouldn't be shocked, but I am anyway, that there's already graphics and signs and cutesy things out there with President Uchtdorf's five points.
I also loved his talk. It's what has helped me prioritize a little better lately! I'm so excited for you to be in Arizona, and happy! We'll have to plan a get together the next time we go out! What city are you in?
Post a Comment