YIPPEE!!! Heidi I'm so excited for you!!! Two girls and two boys, perfect :) I'm glad you are enjoying the lovely AZ weather this time of year. Harrison absolutely adores the stingrays at the phoneix zoo :) SO FUN!! MISS YOU!!
Awesome! I saw your status on gmail and clicked on the link for your blog. I love their facial expressions; it says it all! Here's our blog: http://happygofloyds.blogspot.com/
Congratulations! 2 boys and 2 girls! Love the way you posted it - so creative! Tell that Joe man of yours "Happy Late Birthday" for me. He had his OWN day this year :)
14 comments:
BAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!! This is to flippin' cute Heidi!!! I love Alex's face!! I'm sure he's such a proud big brother!! LOVE IT!!!
What a cute way to announce! Congratulations!! (yay for Alex too!)
The look on Alex's face is priceless!! It's awesome you got that on camera! I'm so excited for your family!
So cute! We absolutely love having 2 of each! Congrats to the Miller Family!
How fun!!! Another cute little man to add to the mix. Congrats and hope all is going well for you guys.
YAYY!!! SO excited for you guys Heidi!! Love their faces! Alex is one proud big brother!!
YIPPEE!!! Heidi I'm so excited for you!!! Two girls and two boys, perfect :) I'm glad you are enjoying the lovely AZ weather this time of year. Harrison absolutely adores the stingrays at the phoneix zoo :) SO FUN!! MISS YOU!!
Congrats Heidi! That is so exciting. Your family is so darling. Miss you guys. Hope you're feeling ok.
The face says a thousand words! So cute!
Awesome! I saw your status on gmail and clicked on the link for your blog. I love their facial expressions; it says it all! Here's our blog:
http://happygofloyds.blogspot.com/
That's hilarious. What a cute way to show it. Congratulations!!
Congrats! That's a creative way to announce it :) Here is my blog if you want to see it - barkerfamilynew.blogspost.com
Congratulations! 2 boys and 2 girls! Love the way you posted it - so creative! Tell that Joe man of yours "Happy Late Birthday" for me. He had his OWN day this year :)
congrats!!! So exciting!!! You two have the cutest kids =)
Post a Comment