Pretty much every person I know who has had children has had a bad experience with their children either cutting their own hair or the hair of a friend. I have now become "one of those moms." Alex and Rebekah have always been really good with scissors. So, I left them to cutting out pictures from magazines while I vacuumed. I have done this before....many times. Apparently vacuuming took to long this time. I came back to this:
 |
That is a pile of Rebekah's hair. Alex had stripes down his head from where he cut his own hair. Rebekah now has a large chunk of hair on the right front side that is about 1/2 inch long. Oh dear. Thank heavens her hair is curly. You can't tell that much. |
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! I would love to see a picture of Alex's hair! What are you going to do with his!? Hazel has done this a few times as all my kids have. Luckily you couldn't see it on her either. Crazy kids!!
I am not one of those Moms... yet. Thank goodness. Although Ivy stuck a popcorn seed up her nose a couple of days ago. ALEX hasn't even done that. A girl I visit teach has a daughter who is Ivy's age who has cut her hair like 3 times. She hides all the scissors but her little girl manages to find them. haha Yes, I agree with Liesl, I would LOVE to see pictures.
Oh no! Maybe I won't do that anymore either...
It seems to be a right of passage for most little girls. The daughter of one of my good friends here CHOPPED her hair off. They took her to a hairstylist and there wasn't really anything they could do. Her hair is now shorter than Guy's hair!
I'm sure I'll join the club in a few years. Great post!
oh man, yeah luckily I can't say I'm one of those moms...yet. I do have three girls with lots of hair so its bound to happen sometime! AHh! That is one big pile of hair. I want to see more pics of their awesome haircuts! ;)
Post a Comment