Alex is saying some fun things and there seems to actually be some meaning to what he is saying. He, of course, says, "Dadada" the most, like when he sees pics of Joseph or when he comes home, but he is also starting to say, "mommom" a lot too. He also claps his hands and says "YAY!" When he drops something he says, "Uh-Uh-ohhhh." Sometimes he even says uh-uh-ohhhhh and then drops it. :o) I think that is all that he really knows what he's saying when he says it, but he is also obsessed with saying, "BaaBaaBaa." Now we think this is the sheep sound as well as everything else he wants to tell us, but hey, it's progress. His papa's reply would be that it is a bigger brain thing. I'd have to agree with you Papa. ;o)
P.S. The picture above is one I just had to add cause he looks s' darn cute! This is a creation of Joseph's using part of our clothes hamper and a pillow from our bed . . . then we push him all over in it. :o) He LOVES it!
3 comments:
Yes, I would say its a Bigger Brain thing. Way to go Alex.
Papa
That's so fun that Alex is starting to talk! What a cutie :o)
Chris would do that exact same thing with Nate in a laundry basket- and would let Nate "fly" in the airplane. Our little guys are so much alike!
Post a Comment