amount each month to each of us to spend on whatever we like. I really wanted to do this so that I wouldn't feel guilty if there was some great deal and I didn't want to or couldn't take it from our very strict budget. Well, on Tuesday of this week Joseph came home from school like usual, but this time with a beautiful bouquet of Stargazer Lilies (my favorite) for ME! He used HIS monthly allowance on me and did this 'just because.' I think the most special part about it was that he has virtually no extra time on his hands or extra room in his brains because he is so darn busy with school, and yet he took time to do this. It was a very special treat . . . I'm still smiling about it! I love my hubby!
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Just Because . . .
I'd like to take a moment to brag about my hubby. We have just started allotting a very small
amount each month to each of us to spend on whatever we like. I really wanted to do this so that I wouldn't feel guilty if there was some great deal and I didn't want to or couldn't take it from our very strict budget. Well, on Tuesday of this week Joseph came home from school like usual, but this time with a beautiful bouquet of Stargazer Lilies (my favorite) for ME! He used HIS monthly allowance on me and did this 'just because.' I think the most special part about it was that he has virtually no extra time on his hands or extra room in his brains because he is so darn busy with school, and yet he took time to do this. It was a very special treat . . . I'm still smiling about it! I love my hubby!
amount each month to each of us to spend on whatever we like. I really wanted to do this so that I wouldn't feel guilty if there was some great deal and I didn't want to or couldn't take it from our very strict budget. Well, on Tuesday of this week Joseph came home from school like usual, but this time with a beautiful bouquet of Stargazer Lilies (my favorite) for ME! He used HIS monthly allowance on me and did this 'just because.' I think the most special part about it was that he has virtually no extra time on his hands or extra room in his brains because he is so darn busy with school, and yet he took time to do this. It was a very special treat . . . I'm still smiling about it! I love my hubby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what a great story. thanks for sharing it. it's always great to hear about people nurturing their marriages. i'm grateful for my good husband too!
So cute, you are so lucky to have such a great man Heidi...I love our boys!
Post a Comment