Thursday, October 09, 2008

Second Thoughts

You may have noticed that on our sidebar, we had our baby's name listed as Jane Caroline up until today. We have been pretty set on that name for quite some time now. It is after my mom.

Now that the time for her arrival is closer, I am having second thoughts. :o(

Sooooo, I think we are going to go to the hospital next month with two names and we'll see who she seems to be when we look at her.

For now, those two names are Jane Caroline and Grace Caroline. Feel free to let me know which you like better.

8 comments:

Angela said...

Both are adorable. For some reason I can see you with a Jane. =)

Sheila said...

I love both and can actually see both little girls in your family a little Jane and a sweet Grace...so I'm thinking you'll know when you see her which one she is! (Totally what happened to Justin when he was born...and now we have our Jordan too!)

Jessica Sorensen said...

I like Jane, but I to went to the hospital with a back up name just incase. I think it is a good idea to see them first. We stuck with our original name because she just didn't look like a Gwen (our back up name) I probably like Jane because Jared likes Janey for our next baby. He thinks he wants a boy but he comes home from school with new girl names he likes.

Anonymous said...

They are both beautiful names! I know that is no help, but you'll know when the time comes. It will just feel right! Love you and can't wait to see that sweet baby girl!

Paul & Ashley Justensen Family said...

I am thinking more along the lines of Ashley Caroline. I think that sounds pretty nice! Perhaps you should consider it.

Anonymous said...

WHAT????? I thought you were naming her after me! Just kidding! Of course, I'm a little partial towards Jane Caroline. But both names are really cute and you will know when you finally get to meet her!

Unknown said...

They are both super cute--I think its a good idea to go in there with two ideas--we're dealing with the same question and hoping we'll just "know" when we meet him :) so you probably will too

Samantha Fife said...

I still like the original, but that might be because my next girl name is Grace!!!!! Well, if she looks like a Grace, we can share! Good luck with the naming....