To my surprise he said, "Sure. I'll check you in a couple of weeks and if your cervix is favorable by 39 weeks, I would be happy to do that."
AWESOME! I love you Dr. Hunter! Side note: He really is the best.
K, so here is my dilemma. I don't want to have another long labor, so either being induced or having Dr. H break my water when contractions start would be great. HOWEVER, I am SO not ready to have this baby. Where did the time go? Why won't it slow down? Wasn't I just in Arizona taking FOUR pregnancy tests because I couldn't believe it could possibly be true that we were having another baby so soon? Can't I just put a hold on the time for another month or two or three . . . or four? I am dying to know what we are having and to see this little one's cute face, but really, I am just not ready to be up at nights again. I am sleeping well right now and my kids are too. Now, I could do without the constant back and hip pain, the child kicking my bladder all day, and the inability to bend over . . . but it is still easier than actually taking care of a newborn. So, stop time please. Pretty please??
Here I am in all my glory at 36 weeks. Though I don't think this picture does justice to the size of my belly. I am sure it is bigger than that.
18 comments:
That was a great post, Honey! Very funny, and I'm right there with you on the fear.
But, haven't our babies been sleeping through the night since they were born?
Heidi, you look fantastic! I wish I was there so bad! Like really, I'm not kidding, Dan and I usually came out after busy season and this year we are to far away and I'm not sure that I'm okay with that! Miss you guys all a ton!
I hope that he pops your water and BAM baby! That would be fantastic.
Can't wait to see this baby!
That is ONE HOT MAMA! Whoo-wee!
Hot dang! You look GOOD, girl! I'll get to praying for a quick labor/delivery for you and for a little sanity that I'm sure will be a tad harder to find once your cute babe comes. You're the woman! I'm excited to see what you're having, too.
Wow Heidi, I still can't believe that it's only a month away!! (Actually I can but time has gone much slower for me I think!)--And I will still be sleeping through the nights next month!! You will do great Heidi. So you look AMAZING!! Wow, I cannot believe that you are 36 weeks in this picture! You're just gorgeous!!!!
Jeff just asked me, "They still don't know what they're having??" I'm so excited to see what's in there!! I don't really have a guess! --Ok, I guess GIRL!!
How do you look so AWESOME while pregnant? Well done! :)
So Cute! You look great and I love that hair style on you!
Heidi,
eu estou tão curiosa para saber o nome do seu novo bebê!!
Eu recebi semana passada sua carta de natal! Muito linda a foto! Me perdoe por não te escrever.
Sua família é linda! Bjs, Fer
I am SO excited for you! Three kids will be a breeze for you. I can't wait to meet this little baby Ashley!
Yay! Heidi you look gorgeous!! I'm so excited for you to have this baby! You will do great with 3, I just know it!!
Don't even stress about the decision. From what Heather and I have learned from experience: Dr. H just says that and then when he checks you, you're hopes have been up hoping to get induced, and BANG, your hopes are crashed as he labels you the curse word: unfavorable.
It's a nice offer from him, but apparently doesn't work.
If it makes you feel any better, Camden, our #3, is an awesome sleeper! So maybe your #3 will be the same and you won't miss much sleep?? One can hope!
Love you and you look BEAUTIFUL!!
Love ya,
Lindsey E
Heidi...I can't believe it either, just a few weeks! Time does fly but I don't ever, ever feel like that when I'm prego!
Enjoy your labor, no fear it makes it worse. It is the enemies tool to tighten us up and prolong the process!
Let us know when that little person enters the world!
Chelsea
you look soo cute. Seriously a hot preggo mama. Everyone knows I BLOW up when I'm pregnant. I gained 65lbs with Alexa and 45 lbs with Michael. Don't laugh, I swear I do! You look awesome. Just have the baby! You will feel so much better, you know you want to! Anyway, I hope goes well. We'll be praying for you. Take care! Good luck with 3!
you look soo cute. Seriously a hot preggo mama. Everyone knows I BLOW up when I'm pregnant. I gained 65lbs with Alexa and 45 lbs with Michael. Don't laugh, I swear I do! You look awesome. Just have the baby! You will feel so much better, you know you want to! Anyway, I hope goes well. We'll be praying for you. Take care! Good luck with 3!
Time sure does fly. I can't believe you are so close. I'm sending lots of "favorable" vibes your way. Just chant it for the next few weeks. :) Favorable! Favorable!
You look so cute! I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby! :)
Post a Comment