Sunday, February 28, 2010

6 Days and 7 1/2 Birthdays

6 Days and Counting to D-Day (39 Weeks):Joseph is 7 1/2 Birthdays Old Today! (He is a Leap Year Baby for those who are confused) He is doing one of his favorite things as I type this . . . snuggling and napping with his son. More to come on turning the big 3-0 later. That deserves it's own post entirely. I just didn't want him to think I forgot him in all my anxiety for baby #3 to make it's debut.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for baby #3!!! GOOD LUCK HEIDI!! I've been thinking about you and will continue to until I hear--LOVE YOU!!!

Kari said...

Happy Birthday Joseph! Heidi, I can't believe you are so close! You look awesome and I am so excited for you to have baby #3! I'll be thinking of you and waiting to hear the good news!! Miss you!

Abarca's said...

Happy Birthday Joseph!!! I love the pictures, the boys are priceless and you look beautiful! I am so excited for you to have your baby!!

Lindsey E said...

AHHHH!! I can't believe it's baby time already?! I am so excited for you to have #3. It is an absolutely wonderful time. I was so scared to be a mom of 3 but love it more everyday. It was such a smooth transition. Going from 1 to 2 was much harder, I think! Congratulations and good luck! I am looking forward to pictures of your new little bundle! Love ya!
Happy Birthday Joseph! Andy has 2 cousins that are also "leap year" babies!
Lindsey E

nathan n rachel said...

Happy Birthday Joseph. By the way--I'm so excited for baby #3!

Christina said...

I feel like you look a lot smaller with this baby than with the last two. Maybe I'm not remembering right or maybe I'm just comparing you to the way I was, but in any case, you look great (and small).

Sheila said...

YOU LOOK AWESOME!! Man, I am praying that I look as good as you do with #3!! So cute Heidi, it's like a little basketball right in there!! LOVE it!! (I say 'it' for now, can't wait to know what 'it' actually is!!!)