Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sister Date

I got to kidnap my sister and take her out on a date this weekend. Really she kinda took me out since she helped decide where to go . . . but I did drive. :) My niece Sarah came too, then Megan joined us for dinner at Chipotle. No kids. No schedule. Fun places. Relaxing. My sister. Good times! We are trying to come up with a reason that we HAVE to do it again soon.
We went to Annapolis and walked around the pier there. Looked in any shop we wanted. Ate when we wanted. Giggled. Strolled. Giggled some more. SO fun. On the way there we stopped at Once Upon a Child and got some amazing deals. If you haven't been there and have one near you, GO! Worth it. 

2 comments:

Liesl Joy said...

I don't know if I've ever been so jealous in all my life! I'm glad you had fun!

Angela said...

How Fun!! I LOVE sisters, and dates, and no kids (you know, on occasion)! Sounds like a perfect little relaxing time!