I am so grateful for you! You are 3 years old now and you are blossoming into a gorgeous little girl and are no longer my little baby girl. I miss your baby days, but I am loving your mature sense of humor, your mature sense of empathy and your whole hearted love for your family. You are funny, smart, gorgeous, kind, sassy, stubborn, and tough. You always want everyone to be treated just as well as the next guy and you get very sad if you think you have done something that hurt someone or something that was wrong. You love to help me do things around the house. You love to be a mommy to your babies and you get very upset when anyone says you are not a real mommy because to you....you are every bit as real of a mommy as I am. It makes me smile. You are so creative and you love to learn. Your ability to communicate your feelings is amazing to me and you express feelings so well through speech and through expression. You love to do the right thing (and test us on the wrong thing :)) and you try every day to show us something new you have learned. You are very talented at doing puzzles (even difficult ones) and at creating things with whatever is placed around you. I just simply adore you. Everywhere we go, it is you that people look at and say, "Wow! What a gorgeous little girl!" That makes my head swell. :) I love you my little Rebekah.
This is the only photo I rescued from your birthday. Thankfully I had at least taken this one with my phone. I cried big tears when I realized I had lost all of the timeless photos of you opening your presents of princesses and puzzles. You looked gleeful and so grown up in them. I hope I can tuck those away in my mind since I don't have them in photos. Happy 3rd Birthday Rebekah!
![]() |
| I actually made this and I was so proud of myself! Rebekah loved it! She called it her "favorite fat princess cake!" :) |

1 comment:
I can't believe those cakes! They are both just adorable and amazing! It's a shame to eat them! I'm so sorry about their pictures! I lost one of Lydia's birthday pictures, I know the feeling! Could the memory card have been switched and it is on another one? Just a thought. Love you!
Post a Comment